The legislative resources and materials below impact Pennsylvania fire service members.
- Senate Resolution 6 (SR-6) Final Report (PDF): This report provides the background and legislative initiatives needed to improve delivery of emergency services in the commonwealth.
- Act 91 of 2020: This document provides information on the Omnibus Amendments to TItle 35 of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes regarding Fire and Emergency Medical Services.
- Act 172 of 2016: This document amends Title 35 (Health and Safety) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, providing for incentives for municipal volunteers of fire companies and nonprofit emergency medical services agencies.
- Title 35 Health and Safety: PA General Assembly, Subchapter F, Section 7381 - 7388. Provides information on the State Fire Commissioner, curriculum, training and online training, PA State Fire Academy, State Fire Advisory Board, PA Fire and Emergency Medical Services Loan program and appropriations.
- Title 35 Health and Safety: PA General Assembly § 79A33. Provides information on the Duties of State Fire Commissioner
Note: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the Office of the State Fire Commissioner of any of the products, services, or information contained therein.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Office of the State Fire Commissioner bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external sites or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.