Emergency Training Center Capital Grants
This program provides funding for emergency service training providers.
Eligible recipients include:
- Emergency services training centers
- Community colleges
- County-owned facilities
- Municipal or fire department-owned facilities
- Nonprofit, countywide associations
Eligible expense categories:
- Establish/modernize facilities that house:
Acquire/renovate structures to house firefighting equipment, ambulances, or rescue vehicles, or construct/modernize facilities.
- Firefighting equipment
- Rescue vehicles
Repair/purchase firefighting, ambulance, or rescue equipment to provide proper and adequate training.
What You Need to Apply
1. A Keystone ID: If you don't yet have one, set up a username and password with the Keystone Login Portal.
2. An active Commonwealth Vendor Number: Your organization needs this so we can process your future grant contract and payments.
3. Direct Deposit: Existing commonwealth vendors can sign up for direct deposit and add/change bank account information via the Direct Deposit Form.
Opens In A New Windo.
Applications are open. Apply online.
Pennsylvania Act 104 of 2022 was signed into law on Nov. 3, 2022. It establishes the intent to provide a source of capital funding for emergency service training providers.